Project promotional video:
- Deliverable 1.3 Data Management Plan
- Deliverable 2.2 Overview of the regulatory and market framework for energy services in the residential sector
- Deliverable 2.5 Report on the frESCO conceptual architecture
- Deliverable 3.1 Definition of the novel energy services for residentialconsumers
- Deliverable 3.2 Mapping services and revenue streams across the value chain
- Deliverable 3.3 New business models for ESCOsaggregator for energy services in the residential sector
- Deliverable 3.4 Definition of the frESCO PMV methodology
- Deliverable 3.6 Report including the annotated template for contract
- Deliverable 4.1 frESCO Common Information Model
- Deliverable 4.2 frESCO Building Gateway & Extensions for integration with legacy equipment
- Deliverable 4.3 Data Collection, Security, Storage & Management Services Bundles
- Deliverable 4.4 frESCO Integrated Platform – Alpha, Mockups Release
- Deliverable 4.6 frESCO Integrated Platform – Beta Release
- Deliverable 5.1 Monitoring, forecasting,energy management analytics, flexibility analytics and optimisation mechanisms
- Deliverable 6.2 frESCO Evaluation and Impact Assessment FrameworkDeliverable 8.1 Project Webiste and Visual Identity
- Deliverable 8.2 Communication, Dissemination Toolkit
- Deliverable 8.3 Communication, Dissemination Plan
- Deliverable 8.4 First Communication and Dissemination report
- Deliverable 8.6 First Stakeholders’ vision and outcomes
- García-Cuadrado, Juan, et al. “Response Surface Method to Calculate Energy Savings Associated with Thermal Comfort Improvement in Buildings.” Sustainability 14.5 (2022): 2933. link here.
- G. Fernández, et al. “Development and Initial Testing of a Virtual Laboratory for the Build-up and Testing of Microgrid Management Algorithms.” Renewable Energy and Power Quality Journal, Vol. 20, Sept. 2022. link here.
- Aranda, J., ET AL. “New innovative data-driven energy services and business models in the domestic building sector”. SDEWES 2022. link here.
- Tomat, Valentina, et al. “Insights into End Users’ Acceptance and Participation in Energy Flexibility Strategies.” Buildings 13.2 (2023): 461. link here.
- Aranda, J., ET AL. “New innovative data-driven energy services and business models in the domestic building sector”. MDPI 2022. link here.